Noise - Residential

The most active New York City Council member providing free personal Noise - Residential assistance to New Yorkers like you.

Need Noise - Residential assistance? Call a New York City Council Member for free personal help.

Andrew Cohen
New York City Council
NYC Council 11th District
Councilperson 718-549-7300 Andrew Cohen Andrew Cohen @AndrewCohenNYC on Twitter
#1 Andrew Cohen
11th District - Bronx

Noise - Residential
1 case in the past year

Top Active Services
Landlord / Managing Agent Issues Buses Tree Planting / Pruning Form Letter SCRIE Con Edison

Phone: 718-549-7300

Noise - Residential Service Activity

These charts show the cumulative number of Noise - Residential cases for each NYC Council District and the total weekly amount of Noise - Residential casework for all New York City Council members over the last year.

Year Cumulative Casework

Total Weekly Activity